torsdag 8 oktober 2015

CPR for a blog

Almost 1.5 year since my previous entry, and what have happened since?


YES, I am still in Miami. What was suppose to be a 1 year adventure has turned into 6 (working on my 7th) years of total life formation.
I am currently working on my master - Master of Movement Science, specialization in Exercise Physiology, which is the reason for why I spent a decent amount of time, trying to figure out my password for this blog account.


One of my classes, (SES-600: Sports Nutrition) has blogging as an objective. More so:
Each student will create a word press blog website and write four blogs during the semester. The website will address a general topic/..../ in sport nutrition and each blog entry will include information relating to the topic.

Therefor, I am happy to announce that I during the month of October/November will post information about: Nutritional Timing for Fat Loss which I as a trainer, has experienced to be one of the most interest generating topics among people. All the entries will be based on questions and comments that I have received from some of my clients.

First Out: Training in a Fasted state, Part I - Endurance Training

as always,
ByeQ



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar